Sendoso integrates with ActiveCampaign CRM and ABM to allow you to send 1:1 to contacts within ActiveCampaign via the Sendoso Chrome Extension as well as by adding the Sendoso CX app to your ActiveCampaign Automations.
In this article, we'll go through:
Setting up within ActiveCampaign
- Go to the Integrations page
- Sync ActiveCampaign
- Include your REST URL and API Key
- Click Test Sync
- Setup Default Mapping (Name and Email are required)
- Install the Sendoso CX App from the ActiveCampaign app store
- Include the Sendoso CX App within an automation
- Sync a Sendoso account
- Decide which touch to send
- Map the proper fields for the trigger
- Push Automation live
- Download and Install the Sendoso Chrome Extension
- Chrome Extension is now available on ActiveCampaign Contacts page
For additional training on the platform, we recommend checking out Sendoso University courses. These courses are designed to help you be as successful as possible using Sendoso.
For troubleshooting or answers to frequently asked questions, check out our Help Center. And, of course, should you run into any issues or if you have any questions, feel free to contact our Support Team!