If you are on the Pro or Enterprise subscription plan, you can create custom roles for your users.
- Click the Team Settings link under the menu in the top-right corner of the app
- Locate the Manage button and click on Manage Roles.
- Click the + Create Custom Role button at the top to launch the role editing dialog.
- Specify the Role Name.
- Specify the Scope of Permissions from available scopes. You can choose amongst Organization, Department, Team or Individual scopes.
- Choose from available permissions for the role.
For more details on permissions and scope, view the What are the differences in user permissions and how do I change roles? article.
Once you've chosen appropriate permissions, click on Update.
Once you are done with editing, this role is ready to assign to users.