Connecting Rollworks with Salesforce: https://help.rollworks.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036382431-Sync-to-Salesforce-with-API-access-#what-will-syncing-your-rollworks-account-to-salesforce-do-
Step 1: Login into your Rollworks account, go to your Identify tab, Data Settings Section, select Sync CRM & Blacklists tab, and click Connect CRM. You will be brought to a screen with a drop-down menu of available CRMs. From this drop-down menu select the Salesforce edition you are using.
Step 2: Push Next and then click Get Started
Step 3: New contacts that are engaged via Rollworks can be synced to your Salesforce account as either a new contact or a new lead and both emails sent and replies can be tracked. You are able to opt out of both of these syncing options.
Then, select the Salesforce tasks type for new email activity. Note: the options in the drop-down are pulled from your Salesforce account.
Step 4: Easily sync contact information to your Salesforce account by mapping Rollworks fields to your corresponding Salesforce lead or contact fields.
The Salesforce field drop-down menu contains all the lead/ contact fields currently created within your Salesforce account. If you do not have a particular lead/ contact field in your Salesforce account, you'll need to create the lead/ contact field in Salesforce before Rollworks can begin syncing this information.
Step 5: Next, map your Salesforce lead status' to your Rollworks' contact status. The Salesforce state drop-down menu contains all the lead states you’ve already created in your Salesforce account. If you do not have a lead state in your Salesforce account that matches the Rollworks state, simply push Add as New State.
After you've mapped your Rollworks states to your Salesforce states every time a contact's status is updated in your RollWorks account, it will automatically update this lead's status in your Salesforce account.
Step 6: Map your Rollworks Reps to your Salesforce Users. Moving forward, if you add new reps to your Rollworks account, we’ll try to automatically match them to your Salesforce users based on emails. If Rollworks does not find a match, then new prospects will be assigned to your Salesforce admin. You can update reps matching at any time.
Step 7: Choose whether you'd like to blacklist contacts or leads and their companies. Choose whether you'd like to blacklist contacts or contacts and their companies.
Step 8: Once you push save, you should see a grey SYNCED icon next to your Salesforce account which means you’ve successfully connected your Rollworks account to your Salesforce account. If you ever need to disconnect your Salesforce account from your Rollworks account, push the Unlink text below your account holder's email address.
Once you’ve successfully synced your Salesforce account to your Rollworks account every new contact that moves to a ready status or engaged through Rollworks will automatically be added to your Salesforce account.
- Campaigns > Create New
- Campaign Name
- The best practice is to name it “Sendoso-Rollworks (Item or Purpose)” - for example Sendoso-Rollworks Q4-2020 Cupcakes
- Active Checkbox - Checked
- Type: Direct Mail (or Sendoso/applicable campaign type)
- Status: In progress > Save Campaign
- Advanced Setup > Edit Campaign Member Statuses (Processing, Shipped, Delivered, Undeliverable) > Save
- Use Rollworks data to populate the Salesforce campaign!
- Go to the Touches page
- Click + Create New Touch
- Choose Send Type>Items to Send>Next Step
- Enter Touch Name>Set Touch Type to “Triggered”>Choose Funding Source>Next Step
- Choose Salesforce>Next
- Setup Trigger>Trigger Based On “Member added to Salesforce Campaign”>Choose Campaign>Next
- Map Recipient Address Information for Leads and/or Contacts>Next
- Edit Template with Custom Message (Set up note that goes out with package)>Save
- Choose who will receive Send/Delivery Confirmations and Error Alerts>Next
- Choose the Campaign we want to track status updates/ROI tracking to (Same as trigger campaign) and map statuses
- Additional Salesforce Tracking>Map Total $ Spent on Campaign to Campaign Object - Actual Cost in Campaign>Next Step
- Finish touch creation