This guide is to set up SSO through Azure into Sendoso. Once you have completed the Azure AD App Registration, please contact support to complete the setup by choosing SSO and Complete Set Up on your Support Request.
If you have access to more than one tenant, choose the tenant you want in the upper right corner.
Search for Azure Active Directory. Under Manage, choose App Registrations. Click new registration.
When registering the application, enter "Sendoso" as the name.
Choose who can use the application.
- Enter our callback URL in the redirect URI:
- Register the app.
- Take note of the Client ID found on the App Overview screen.
- Create a Client Secret by following these steps
- Select Azure Active Directory.
- From App registrations in Azure AD, select your application.
- Select Certificates & secrets.
- Select Client secrets -> New client secret.
- Provide a description of the secret and a duration. When done, select Add.
- Set up user permissions.
Sendoso Required Information:
- Microsoft Azure AD Domain
- Client ID
- Client Secret (select the "Value" option here, not the "Secret ID")