At your request, we can enable two-factor authentication per sign-in. To get this enabled, please reach out to the Sendoso Support team by completing the support form found on this page. We can provide this through two applications, and we can limit it to one or the other or both. The two options are:
Both of these have apps available via the Google Play Store or the App Store and you will need to have one of them in order to sign in to Sendoso once two-factor authentication is turned on.
Here are the steps to set up two-factor authentication:
1. Log in at app.sendoso.com
On the initial screen, you will need to choose between either Auth0 or Google Authenticator. If you already have Google Authenticator, select that option as the arrow below suggests. If you have the Auth0 Guardian app, select "I've already downloaded it."
2. On the next screen, you will need to scan the QR code with Google Authenticator app or Auth0 Guardian app. First, you will need to open your app of choice, then select the plus sign in the top right corner to add a new login.
- For Auth0:
- For Google Authenticator:
- Scan the authenticator code:
3. On the next screen, you will be presented with a recovery code. Document this code as you will need it if you lose your device for authentication purposes. Check the "I have safely recorded this code" box and select next. The next time you login to Sendoso you will be prompted to enter a login code.