Part One: Amazon is Processing
- Sendoso places an Amazon order to have the item shipped to Sendoso's Sending Fulfillment Center.
- Sendoso charges the sender $15 for a "Shipping Hold."
- Please note, the actual cost of shipping will be assessed once the item reaches the Sendoso Sending Fulfillment Center and a shipping label is created. If shipping is less than $15, the difference in cost will be refunded to the sender. If shipping is greater than $15, the difference will be charged to the sender.
Part Two: Amazon has shipped
- Amazon sends the item to Sendoso's Sending Fulfillment Center and provides a tracking number.
Part Three: Item Delivered to Sendoso Sending Fulfillment Center
- The item is marked as delivered to the Sendoso Sending Fulfillment Center by the Amazon tracking number.
- The Sending Fulfillment Center team prepares the processing for the order.
Part Four: Writes Notes and Packing
- Sendoso marks the item as received.
- The Amazon item is removed from Amazon packaging and placed in brand-friendly packaging.
- Sendoso's handwritten note team writes the note and adds it to the package.
- Please note, there is 3-5 business day processing phase.
Part Five: Shipped from Sendoso Sending Fulfillment Center
- The Sending Fulfillment Center team QA's the package and verifies everything is correct.
- A label is created and the tracking number is provided to the sender.
- Sendoso refunds the "Shipping Hold" and charges the actual cost of the shipping label.
Part Six: Packages Delivered
- Follow up with the recipient on send.