In this integration you will be able to:
- Send eGifts and physical gifts to Contacts in HubSpot using Sendoso's chrome extension
- You will never have to leave HubSpot to see the status of your eGifts and physical gifts, the status will appear in the Activity feed within the Contact's record in HubSpot.
- You can also, as always, track your sends through Sendoso Analytics and see when packages and eGifts have been delivered for follow-up.
Looking for HubSpot Marketing Automation Guide? Go here!
First, a Sendoso Manager user will create a manual touch in Sendoso and assign it to the groups they want to have the ability to send the touch.
- To do this, Click on Create New Touch under Touches tab
- Click on desired Touch from the Touch Type List. Here we are creating a Bundle Type Touch.
- Select your Touch to be Manually based on users clicking Send button or uploading CSV and Click Next Step.
- Assign it to the Group(s) you want to have access to the touch. Then click Finish!
- Next, download the Sendoso chrome extension by going to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sendoso/hgokiipnpjmkjeceaimoakhooaoedjah?hl=en
- Once downloaded, you'll see it appear in your website header with your other extensions.
- Go into your HubSpot account and choose a contact you'd like to send a gift. If the Sendoso icon is enabled in your browser, you should see 2 different Sendoso icons in HubSpot. Use these interchangeably as they both open the Sendoso chrome extension window and perform the same tasks.
- Open the chrome extension and you will see all touches that have been assigned to you. Click on the icon of the gift you'd like to send.
- When you select your gift, next screen will populate the email address or mailing address from the contact's details depending on if the gift is a physical gift or an eGift.
Click send and you're done!
- To see the status of your gift, check the contact's activity feed for updates of when the gift is shipped, delivered, etc. and when the eGift is open, clicked, used, etc.