User can create eGift link by using following steps:
Click on Create New Touch or Edit Existing one
Select Touch type from eGifts for example its Coffee and press Next
Fill out Send Details as per your choice and press next
Fill out Touch Details as following:
- Fill out Touch Name
- Select 'Triggered sending based on Integration' from Touch Type dropdown
- Choose your funding source
Fill out remaining details if you choose to and press Next
Select Salesforce Pardot and press Next.
Copy link button will appear. Press copy button and go to Pardot and add this link in your email templates
If you'd like to sync to Salesforce you can do so in Tracking section of setup.
Complete remaining steps if you'd like to sync to Salesforce and then click Finish to finish the touch creation.
Now go to Pardot
- Create touch as described in first step of this guide
- Copy link url using copy url button
- Go to Salesforce Pardot instance where you have account registered with them and login
- Add this url in your template
- Send test email by clicking testing tab and selecting list
- All recipients in list will then receive email with encrypted URL
- Recipient of eGift can click on eGift link received in email and this should redirect them to the eGift page via Pardot server
- Verify stats from Sendoso analytics page, this should look like following