We are pleased to announce an integration with Engagio, a platform that helps B2B marketers drive new business and expand relationships with high-value accounts. With Engagio’s marketing orchestration software, you can create and measure engagement in one tool, drive ongoing success, and measure impact easily.
Engagio orchestrates integrated account-based programs, providing the scale benefits of automation with the personalization benefits of the human touch. Our software complements Salesforce and existing marketing automation solutions, so getting started is easy!
The Sendoso Physical Gift / Mailer step in PlayMaker helps you send physical gifts or mailers via post from your Sendoso account as part of your Play.
*for the original help article, please visit Engagio's help desk
Prerequisite: After you have created Touches in Sendoso that you would like to use in Plays within Engagio, refer to the following steps:
Setting Up Sendoso in Engagio
Sendoso has two components:
- A tenant-level integration which an admin will need to set-up within Engagio.
- Go to Settings > General > Integration.
- Click on the "Create Data Source" button and select Sendoso.
- Confirm "Is Active" toggle is turned on and click the "Save" button.
- You will be redirected to log-into your Sendoso admin account.
- A user-level integration which any user that wants to access their own account balances and gifts will need to set-up.
- Go to Settings > My Profile > Connected Accounts.
- Click on the "Connect" button for Sendoso which will give you a pop-up.
- Select "Connect Account" and you will be redirected to authorize your Sendoso account.
- Once completed, you will receive a confirmation that you can close out.
After connecting, you will have the option to toggle the "Require Approval" for the specific user account.
Important Notes About Set-Up:
- An individual user does not need to connect their Sendoso account to use the Sendoso step in PlayMaker. Once any Sendoso account is set-up in Engagio, any Engagio user can add the step, but will only be able to send and select physical gifts/mailers from connected Sendoso users.
Executing the Sendoso Physical Gift / Mailer Step in PlayMaker
This step's purpose is to send a physical gift or mailer from a Sendoso account to a target.
1. Select a Player on "Their Team" ("To") from the drop-down.
2. Select a Player on "Our Team" ("From") from the drop-down. The selected user here will determine which touches you will be able to select.
3. Select a "Touch" from the dropdown to send. The gift and mailer choices displayed here are any available to your account and marked as deliverable by mail on the Sendoso side.
4. Select a "Send To" address from the dropdown for the gift or mailer to be sent. The drop-down includes three options pulled from Salesforce:
- Company Billing Address
- Company Shipping Address
- Personal Address of Recipient
You also have the option to enter a Custom Address for one-time use by clicking the marked link. You will be presented with the following pop-up:
5. An "Approver" is optional and will only appear if toggled on under Connected Accounts (see set-up).
6. Enter a custom message in the text box to be delivered with the physical gift or mailer.
The recipient of the physical gift or mailer will become part of Sendoso's flow immediately following the execution of the step and will be visible in the Sendoso dashboard of the sender.