Sendoso is pleased to announce an integration with Shopify! You can set up "Swag Stores" in Sendoso so that when an order is placed via Shopify, the item(s) will be fulfilled via Sendoso. We can accommodate Shopify sends from all of our warehouses except for the Australia warehouse.
Shopify is the leading cloud-based, multi-channel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Merchants can use the software to design, set up, and manage their stores across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, social media, marketplaces, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. For more information, please visit www.shopify.com
Setup is quick and easy:
*You must be on a paid version of Shopify, trials will not work. This feature is not available on the Essential plan.
1. Create Products that you would like your customers to order and that you would like Sendoso to fulfill. These products must also be created in the Sendoso system.
- Please be sure that this setting is not checked with any of your products or your orders will fail.
Your Sendoso Inventory can be found in Touches > Inventory
2. Edit the Shipping Address to the Sendoso Warehouse:
100 N 61st Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85043
1. Click on Swag Store Option
2. Click Create Swag Store
3. Select Shopify
4. Enter your Store URL (format: [YOUR STORE NAME].myshopify.com)
5. Click Sync Shopify to install the Sendoso application to your Shopify store and authenticate Sendoso to your Shopify store
6. Map Products. This is a simple exercise to map Your Shopify Products to your Sendoso products.
*It is recommended to create the Products in Shopify first before you map Products on this step. Besides the Product Name, nothing else is needed to input when you create the Products in Shopify, as this mapping exercise does all the linking between the two systems on the backend.
7. Create a Touch Name for Analytics purposes, select the funding source that will be billed for Swag store orders, and enter an email address for delivery and error emails. You can also enter a Salesforce Campaign here so that Sendoso will automatically create Campaign Members in Salesforce based on the Shopify order's email address.
When an order is placed, it will be fulfilled and tracked from the Send Tracker page in Sendoso!