Sendoso is pleased to announce an integration with Shopify! You can set up "Swag Stores" in Sendoso so that when an order is placed via Shopify, the item(s) will be fulfilled via Sendoso.
Shopify is the leading cloud-based, multi-channel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Merchants can use the software to design, set up, and manage their stores across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, social media, marketplaces, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. For more information, please visit www.shopify.com
Setup is quick and easy:
*You must be on a paid version of Shopify, trials will not work.
1. Create Products that you would like your customers to order and that you would like Sendoso to fulfill. These products must also be created in the Sendoso system. Contact email@example.com if you have Products not yet created in sendoso.
Your Sendoso Inventory can be found in Touches > Inventory
2. Edit the Shipping Address to the Sendoso Warehouse:
1. Create a New Swag Store from the Touches page
2. Select Shopify
4. Enter your Store URL (format: [YOUR STORE NAME].myshopify.com)
5. Click Sync Shopify to install the Sendoso application to your Shopify store and authenticate Sendoso to your Shopify store
6. Map Products. This is a simple exercise to map Your Shopify Products to your Sendoso products.
*It is recommended to create the Products in Shopify first before you map Products on this step. Besides the Product Name, nothing else is needed to input when you create the Products in Shopify, as this mapping exercise does all the linking between the two systems on the backend.
7. Create a Touch Name for Analytics purposes, and enter an email address for delivery and error emails. You can also enter a Salesforce Campaign here so that Sendoso will automatically create Campaign Members in Salesforce based on the Shopify order's email address.
When an order is placed, it will be fulfilled and tracked from the Analytics page in Sendoso!
Shopify order confirmation:
Sendoso order processing: