You can set up triggers to automate sending direct mail or eGifts via Salesforce. You can set up triggers based on a contact/lead being added to a Salesforce Campaign or based on a Salesforce field update.
1. To get started, click on the Touches section:
2. Click Create New Touch:
3. Enter in the Touch name and details and select 'Trigger sending based on Integration':
4. After clicking Next then click on Salesforce:
5. There are two options for triggering Touches. You can set up triggers based on a contact/lead being added to a Salesforce Campaign or based on a Salesforce field update.
6. If you select "Member added to a Salesforce Campaign" then you can select which Campaign and what Campaign Member Status:
Or.... You can select the "Salesforce field" and then select which SFDC object and field will trigger the Touch:
7. Next, you can map the Salesforce fields to Sendoso:
NOTE: You must map email for status notifications to update.
8. If you are including a custom printed-on-demand (POD) notecard or a custom handwritten note then you can write out the message and customize the message with custom variables inserted from Salesforce:
9. You can specify who receives the delivery email alerts and who receives the errors if a trigger fails:
10. Lastly, you can select which Salesforce Campaign and Member Status' are updated when items are processing, shipped, delivered, undeliverable, or failed:
If you need any help or have questions send your Customer Success Manager an email or ping us at firstname.lastname@example.org.