Whenever you want to send something to one of the Sendoso warehouses, you will need to create a "Ship Notice". Our warehouse receives hundreds of packages a day, so having a unique ship notice number on your shipping label is crucial for the timely receiving of your items.
You will need a unique ship notice for EVERY shipment you send into our warehouse, please do not use the same ship notice numbers more than once. To get started, you will need to have Sendoso Manager access.
Video Walkthrough of creating a Product and a Ship Notice
Step One -
Log in and click on the Inventory Tab, this view will give you a comprehensive view of all the products you have across our warehouses. You can use the Warehouse filter to narrow down the view to a specific warehouse location.
Step Two -
Locate the All Inventory section and click on the +Add Inventory button to get started with creating a shipping notice.
Select the items that you are planning on sending over, how many items, and the image for that product. If you are sending multiple items in the same shipment, then you can click on the "Add new item to this shipment" to include the additional items.
Quick note on product images:
- If a photo is already associated with an item, that photo will appear in a small icon for review
- Managers can choose to re-upload a different photo if they desire
- If there is no photo associated with an item, then we will require a photo to be submitted before creating the shipping notice
If you do not see your item listed that you want to send us please contact the Sendoso Support team here.
Step Three -
Once you click Create Ship Notice you'll get a pop-up with the relevant warehouse information and your unique ship notice number.
Make sure that you include the SN # on your shipping label so we can track and inventory your items quickly when they arrive in the warehouse.
** Please note that shipments sent without ship notices could take upwards of 3 weeks to get inventoried **
Below is an example Ship Notice Report:
Packaging Requirements when sending your items to the Sendoso Warehouse
- All packages coming to the Sendoso warehouse must have a corresponding Ship Notice on the Sendoso app.
- Cartons must only contain 1 SKU. If multiple items are being sent to the warehouse, unique items must be in their own box (i.e. if a ship notice is created containing 50 pens and 50 water bottles, the pens should be placed in a box with a ship notice attached to it and the water bottles should be placed in a separate box with a ship notice attached to it.)
- Cartons must sufficiently protect contents.
- Cartons may not exceed 50 lbs. unless one single shippable unit exceeds 50 lbs itself. Cartons containing a single item over 50 lbs must be clearly labeled "Heavy Weight" on the top and sides.
- Only acceptable perishables are shelf-stable, non-produce items that are individually wrapped (cookies, brownies, candy packs). Sendoso is not liable for products melting in storage or transit. Fresh produce (i.e fruit bags) or frozen items will be destroyed immediately. Products that expire must include the expiration date on the master carton and on the individual units.
- Expiration dates must be displayed in the format MM-DD-YYYY or MM-YYYY.
- One shippable unit that is made up of multiple loose items (a 6-pack of Red Bulls or 3-pack of golf balls in a case) must be clearly marked with “Ship 6-pack as 1 unit” on the packaging.
- If sending in apparel items, the item description must clearly state the style (V-neck, crew neck, etc), color, and gender, if applicable. On the ship notice, each color, size, and style must be listed separately (i.e. a Small Black Women’s T-shirt and a Medium Black Women’s T-shirt should be listed separately).
- Carton Labeling:
- Required: Each carton must arrive with a shipping label and Ship Notice either printed on it or affixed to it, in a location and condition that is easily visible and scannable.
- Required: Each shipping label must clearly display the following information:
- Ship Notice Number
- To: Sendoso
- Address of the Warehouse: (100 N 61st Avenue. Phoenix, AZ 85043)
- From: (Your Company’s Name)
- Carton # (#__________ of total #__________)
- Quantity (number of units contained within carton)