Sendoso offers warehousing across the USA (Phoenix, Hayward aka. Beverage-US), Canada (Montreal), Europe (Peterborough, UK, and Dublin, Ireland), and Australia (Ingleburn). There are many benefits to shipping intra-country and intra-EU.
Benefits from Shipping USA to USA or Canada to Canada or UK to UK include:
- No customs fees if custom gifts, swag, etc are purchased within the country and sent to our in-country Sending Fulfillment Centers (SFCs).
- If you are shipping gifts, swag, etc from the USA to our Canada SFC then customs fees are paid only once. Instead of paying customs on each individual shipment (direct-to-customer), a customs fee is paid once to get the goods into the country. Subsequent direct to Canadian customer shipments are free from this levy.
- Eliminates the need to go through Customs on individual shipments
- Using domestic shipping methods in Canada such as Canada Post, shipping times and costs to Canadian customers can be significantly reduced.
Some other things to consider if you are shipping from the US to our Canada Sending Fulfillment Center or from the US to our UK Sending Fulfillment Center:
- Anything crossing the border will need an Importer of Record. Unfortunately, Sendoso cannot act in this capacity.
- You will need to clear customs, paying all applicable duties and freight prior to landing goods at our facilities.
- Unfortunately, any goods arriving with duties or freight unpaid will be refused.
- As usual, once you have coordinated your shipment, please create a Ship Notice to let us know the goods are on the way.
- As of January 1, 2021, a commercial invoice is now required to ship from the UK to the EU.
Prohibited Countries for Sendoso Shipping
For a list of prohibited countries and high-risk countries, please click here.