Highlights of the Amazon + Sendoso integration:
- Send ultra personalized items to prospects and customers.
- Sent from Amazon to our warehouse to be re-boxed with a handwritten note and/or swag/etc.
- No credit card entered on Amazon or account needed uses your Sendoso account balance.
- Setup users to have monthly spending limits.
- Pulls mailing address data directly from Salesforce.
- Logs to the Salesforce campaign and Salesforce activities.
- Sends delivery email notification when the recipient receives the package.
1. Click on the Touch tab:
2. Click Create New Touch:
3. Scroll down and click on the Buy/Send via Amazon option:
4. Next, set up some Amazon preferences such as the per purchase budget Senders can spend:
*Note - the Amazon integration still follows all Monthly Budget rules that you set for the groups/users in the Teams section.
5. You can also include additional swag, stickers, custom packing supplies, etc when the Amazon item is re-boxed and sent from the Sendoso warehouse.
6. Finishing setting up the Touch including syncing to a Salesforce Campaign, etc.
7. After you complete the Touch setup, don't forget to click on the Team section and Assign the new Amazon Touch to the group(s) that you want to have access.
8. Lastly, make sure that you (and/or the users on your team) click into the Chrome extension:
9. Then click on Setup Button:
10. Then Toggle On Amazon:
11. The "[Sendoso] Buy/Send via Amazon" button will now show up on all Amazon products. Click that button instead of the "Add to Cart" button":
12. The "[Sendoso] Buy & Add to inventory" only shows up for Manager users and is a simple way to buy larger quantities of items that you want Sendoso to save in our warehouse for you:
If you need help reach out to your CSM or email us at email@example.com!