Sendoso offers even more customization options with Additional details. The newest options include the ability to:
- Only show Touch to Sender if the recipient hasn't received the same Touch in # of days.
- Only allow each Sender to send # quantity of the Touch.
- Hide Touch $ amount from Sender.
- Option to disable sending to PO Boxes.
- Require Signature
- Add an additional field on send page
1. To set these options up, create a new Touch and then click on +Additional details:
2. Scroll down to the bottom and decide which setting you want to enable/setup:
For example, in setting up "Quantity Limits":
Users can select a limit (per User or Team) to send off this particular Touch. The limit can reset weekly, monthly, or all time.
Note:- The above screenshot explains only 10 quantities of the touch can be sent twice in a week.
Note:- The Quantity Limits set to "0" means no limitation rules on quantity limits whatsoever.
3. Once the touch is setup, senders will be able to send & see that touch under send page. Once the quantity limit exceeds it will disappear as a sending option.
If you have any questions on any of these features, let us know!