Sendoso offers even more customization options with Advanced Touch Settings. The newest options include the ability to:
- Only show Touch to Sender if recipient hasn't received the same Touch in # of days.
- Only allow each Sender to send # quantity of the Touch.
- Hide Touch $ amount from Sender.
- Option to disable sending to PO Boxes.
1. To set these options up, create a new Touch and then click on +Advanced Touch Settings:
2. Scroll to down to the bottom and decide which setting you want to enable/setup:
3. For example, lets setup the "Set Quantity Limits":
Users can select a limit (per User or Team) to send of this particular Touch. The limit can reset every day, week, month, or all time.
4. Once setup, senders will only be able to send up to 10 times of that Touch and then it will disappear as a sending option.
5. You can also disable the option to send to PO Boxes.
If you have any questions on any of these features, let us know!