You can setup advanced Salesforce validation rules for situations where you only want the Touch to show up or not show to senders based on Salesforce Lead/Contact/Account/Opportunity data. For example, you may only want the sales team to be able to send a Premium Finance Industry eBook to Leads that have the Industry field = Finance. Or you may only want to send an expensive swag kit to existing customers. There's a lot of use cases and we can help you identify and setup advanced touch settings.
1. Create a new Touch and then click on on +Advanced Touch Settings:
2. After sync'ing Salesforce you can then decide if you want the Touch to ONLY display or DO NOT display:
3. Next, select which Salesforce Object you want to set the validation criteria on:
4. Then decide on the Trigger field, the Operator, and the Input field:
As an example, you can ONLY display the option to send the "Finance Industry eBook" if the Department is Finance.
5. You can also include Logic like AND and OR to have even more advanced Salesforce validation rules.
Let us know if you have any questions or need help!