You can set up advanced Salesforce validation rules for situations where you only want the Touch to show up or not show to senders based on Salesforce Lead/Contact/Account/Opportunity data. For example, you may only want the sales team to be able to send a Premium Finance Industry eBook to Leads that have the Industry field = Finance. Or you may only want to send an expensive swag kit to existing customers. There's a lot of use cases and we can help you identify and set up advanced touch settings.
1. Create a new Touch and then click on +Additional Details:
2. After syncing Salesforce you can then decide if you want the Touch to ONLY display or DO NOT display:
3. Next, select which Salesforce Object you want to set the validation criteria on:
4. You can also include Logic like AND and OR to have even more advanced Salesforce validation rules.
Additional Best Practices:
- You cannot use commas in the Input Field (i.e. "prospect, customer")
Let us know if you have any questions or need help!