To give senders more flexibility, as a Manager, you can set up a Custom Bundle and let the sender decide on the items and quantities to be sent. This works perfectly if you are sending to a group of recipients or sending T-Shirts with various sizes.
1. Click on the Touches tab:
2. Click on Create New Touch:
3. Click on the BYO BOX option:
4. Name your BYO Box and warehouse also then select the items you want to be made available. You can also decide on if you want to pre-set the quantity or let the sender decide the quantity:
5. You can select touch type, charge the cost to senders balance or funding source, also add in Bundle Instructions if you have any specifics packaging requests:
6. You can also:-
Set the shipping method for the touch
If you want to allow the sender to select shipping method or not
Limit the Quantity of the touch and few options more which can be seen in the below- mentioned screenshot.
7. Once setup, senders will have the flexibility to checkbox which items they want to send and the quantities:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case if you have any questions & queries about this article