1. To get started, click on the Touches section:
2. Click Create New Touch:
3. Enter in the Touch name and details and select 'Trigger sending based on Integration':
4. After clicking Next then click on Marketo:
5. Now you can decide on which Marketo integration option:
7. For the Marketo eGift Generator, all you need to do is Copy/Paste your custom eGift link into any Marketo email template. When the link is clicked it will dynamically generate the specified eGift link and link the recipient to the Sendoso landing page to redeem their eGift card.
You also have the option to customize the eGift redemption landing page by selecting a Template which will allow you to upload your own custom header image as shown below.
8. For the automated Marketo Webhooks that allow you to trigger anything from Marketo. Here are more setup details:
9. Setup Status Mapping, select the Channel you setup and the Program and then the Status'
FYI - these should have been setup in Step 1 and are mapped to the Channel section fields within Marketo.