Click here to view a short video on Marketo Webhook setup with Sendoso (8min)
Assuming you've first done all the one-time setup instruction here then you are now ready to set up your Marketo Flow steps to trigger the Webhook.
1. Click Marketing Activities and click into the Campaign (or create a new one) where you want to trigger a Sendoso mailer/gift:
2. Within the Campaign, click into the Flow:
3. Add a 'Change Date Value' and select the Attribute as Sendoso Touch ID:
4. Copy/Paste your Unique Touch ID from Sendoso into the New Value field:
Copy/Paste the UUID:
*Note- each Sendoso Touch has its' own Touch ID. Each time you want to set up a different Marketo Webhook you'll need to Copy/Paste the specific Touch ID from Sendoso.
5. Add a 'Call Webhook' and select Sendoso:
IMPORTANT: Marketo does not support Webhook flow steps in Batch campaigns only Triggered campaigns. If you need to set up a Webhook for a Batch campaign audience then read more here.